Thursday, August 6, 2015

New Release: Billionaire in the Dark




Title: Billionaire in the Dark 3
Series: Billionaire in the Dark #3
Author: Eden Claire
Genre: Romantic Suspense
 Release Date: August 6, 2015



Blurb

Professor Aidan teaches Kaylie some very hard lessons in Book 3 of the Billionaire in the Dark Series…

Our bond is stronger than I thought, and each day my love for Aidan, my hot Dom, grows deeper.

Yet, the madman who stole ten years from my life keeps coming back for more. What does Ray still want from me, and when will it end?

Except if it weren’t for Ray, Aidan and I wouldn’t be together, making our love for each other so beautifully twisted.

But, I’m hiding something from Aidan.

And Aidan’s hiding something from me.

Will our secrets bring us together or tear us apart?

BILLIONAIRE IN THE DARK 3 is the third installment of the BILLIONAIRE IN THE DARK series, a romantic suspense series full of steam, tortured souls, and twists and turns.






Links to Buy

99c

TO BE ADDED




Also Available


99c

AMAZON US / UK



99c

AMAZON US / UK




Author Bio

Author Eden Claire, a/k/a Island Girl, can often be found working hard on her tan, indulging her Thai food addiction, and singing karaoke. She believes in peace, love, and a hot alpha billionaire for every woman. You can find Author Eden Claire on Facebook.



Author Links

Giveaway

No comments:

Post a Comment