Monday, August 10, 2015

New Release: Back to the Drawing Board

BTTDB Rel banner
Title: Back To The Drawing Board
Author: L.L. Collins
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: August 10, 2015
goodreads
Synopsis
Lies. Betrayal. Deceit. Carter knows them all too well. His whole life was based on them. He decided long ago that his life would be on his own terms. No one would dictate his future, since he'd had no control over his past.
 
Desire. Lust. Love.
 
Julia is the bosses' daughter. She's everything that Carter wants, and nothing that he thinks he needs. She's got plans of her own, and Carter is one of them.
 
Both determined to control their own paths, can she show him what his future could be like if he just lets go, or will he send her BACK TO THE DRAWING BOARD?
 
Buy The Book
 
BTTDB cover
 
EXCERPT
 
“You seem happy,” she said. “I am,” I answered, running my fingers along the chains of the swings. “I can’t believe I get to be here and be part of this. Thank you.” She tilted her head. “Thank me? I didn’t do anything. You being here is all you.” Julia moved closer, and I stumbled when I tried to step back. “You’re so handsome, Carter.” God, she needed to stop. I was hanging on by a thread as it was. “Kiss me.” I blinked, trying to kick start my brain into formulating a response. What was with this woman? “Julia…” “I know you’re going to tell me all the reasons you shouldn’t. Or can’t. How about you tell me the one reason you should?” “And what’s that?” She stepped so close the scent of her perfume drifted up my nose and the heat of her body made my fingers itch to pull her the rest of the way to me. “That you want to.” She knew me. She read my mind. No matter what I told her, my body was screaming something else, and she knew it. “I’m going to do it unless you say no,” she said. She moved closer, the high heels she had on making her much closer to looking me in the eye. The conversation with Ethan flooded my mind, and I stepped back, forcing a smile on my face. “No, Julia. Come on, let’s go down and sit. I’m sure the dinner is about to start.” Julia stared into my eyes for so long, I wasn’t sure she heard me or even cared what I said. When she turned and walked away, leaving me to follow her, I knew two things: one, she heard me just fine and two, I was doing nothing but continuing to upset her. I had to find a way for us to move on from this attraction of ours once and for all.
 
About L.L. Collins L.L.
LL Collins is a teacher who loves spending her days in the Florida sun with her husband and boys, reading, and writing. Her love of writing has found a home in the self-publishing world. The Living Again series: Living Again, Reaching Rachel, Guarding Hearts, Finding Forever, and Breaking Free: A Living Again Novella are available now in both eBook and paperback. The Twisted Series, consisting of both Twisted Souls and Twisted Paths, is available now exclusively on Amazon. LL has been writing since she was old enough to write. Always a story in her head, she finally decided to let the characters out to try to make her lifelong dreams of becoming an author come true. She has been a teacher for over ten years, a wife for 15, and a mom to two boys, 13 and 11.
 
 
 
 
Giveaway
 
 
 
BTTDB full
 
BTSPRlogo
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment