Wednesday, May 27, 2015

New Release: Uncovered by Truth by Rachael Duncan


Title: Uncovered by Truth
Series: Lies and Truth Duet #2
Author: Rachael Duncan
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: June 17, 2015

My life has been full of uncertainties. Little did I know the biggest one would come in the form of a green-eyed beauty. She came into my life and flipped everything on its end and now things are more messed up than ever before.

Being former Special Forces, I’m no stranger to fighting, but this is different. This is personal. The stakes feel much higher and the struggle to save her will be my most challenging mission yet.

But I have a secret. A secret that threatens to tear apart everything we’ve built. I just hope she can overlook them when all is revealed.

You know me as Alex Matthews.

My mistake was getting involved with her, knowing what was on the line.

Their mistake was taking me away from her.


“What is she doing?” I mumble, squinting my eyes as I bring my face closer to the screen. She’s sitting in the middle of the bed as she holds the item from the kitchen out with one hand, glass of water in the other. That’s when I figure out what it is. 

A bottle of pills.

Concern immediately prickles up my spine as she stares at the bottle for several minutes. “What are you doing, sweetheart?” I whisper. As if she heard me, she sets the glass down between her legs as she pops the top off the bottle. She dumps a handful of them into her palm and stares at them again. “No.” There’s no fucking way she’s about to give up like this. I won’t let her. She takes the dozen or so pills in her hand and tosses them back into her mouth.





Rachael Duncan is an Army wife to her amazing husband, Steven, and mother to their beautiful daughters, Natalie and Zoe. She grew up in Nashville, Tennessee and went off to graduate from the University of Tennessee with a bachelor's degree in political science. With initial plans to work in politics, she moved to Washington, D.C. and worked on Capitol Hill for a House Representative. She's currently a stay-at-home mom to her two kids and writes whenever she has some quiet time. She's the author of Tackled by Love and Hidden in Lies.







HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment