Monday, May 11, 2015

New Release: The Billionaire Game 2 by Lila Monroe




Title: The Billionaire Game 2
Series: The Billionaire Game #2
Author: Lila Monroe
 Release Date: May 11, 2015



Links to Buy

AMAZON US / UK



Synopsis


Who would have thought a month ago I'd be opening my very own luxurious lingerie shop? Playboy billionaire Asher Young, that's who. And with his encouragement, and deep pockets (that look very good on the seat of his tight pants), my dreams are finally coming true.
 
The only problem is, my silent partner has turned out to be all mouth—and lips. And tongue. Is he for real, or is this just another one of his flirty games? With my dreams on the line, I can't afford to get played. 

But when he looks at me like that or touches me like that, all bets are off.









Also Available





Excerpt

Asher was ticking off a list of details on his fingers. “We still need to get this space completely renovated and set-dressed, finalize the last hirings of additional people to produce your designs, finalize your launch collection, register trademarks, and establish the company on paper.” He frowned. “I feel like I’m forgetting something. Oh yes! Contact the press.”

Meanwhile, my lust had been completely overridden by blind panic.

“Slow down, Flash Gordon,” I tried to joke, doing my best to keep my hands and voice from shaking with anxiety as I responded.

Usually making a reference to Asher’s secret geekiness was good for about a half hour of him condescendingly explaining how I’d mangled or misconstrued said reference, but today he just laughed, leaning back against the wall in an unfairly relaxed posture. “Feeling the pressure?”

There were deep sea divers who were feeling less pressure than I was. “Oh, only every second of every day. Dammit, Asher, I’m up to my eyeballs in work and I don’t have the first idea how to go about doing half the things you just said!”

It cost me to admit that, but I couldn’t endanger my dream for the sake of my pride.






Author Bio

Combining her love of writing, sex and well-fitted suits, Lila Monroe wrote The Billionaire Bargain. Lila enjoys writing, as it gives her a flexible schedule to spend time with her kids and a wonderful excuse to avoid them. She lives in Los Angeles with her husband, who strips out of his well-fitted suits nightly.



Author Links

GOODREADS



Giveaway

No comments:

Post a Comment